Want to win a pair of Tio Mio passes to the San Antonio Cocktail Conference?
We're trying out a new kind of contest...and all it takes to enter is an Instagram account. And you could win some really cool passes to the San Antonio Cocktail Conference.
To enter, follow Daytime at 9 Instagram account, then post a picture of your homemade cocktail using the #DrinkswithDaytime hashtag - and don't forget to tag @DaytimeAt9 - for your chance to appear on Daytime At 9 and win two Tio Mio Passes to the San Antonio Cocktail Conference!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: KABB Daytime @ Nine "Drinks with Daytime"
Station: San Antonio Television, LLC dba KABB
Station Address: KABB, 4335 NW LOOP 410, San Antonio, TX 78229
Contest Area: Texas Counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bee, Bexar, Comal, De Witt, Dimmit, Edwards, Frio, Gillespie, Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Hays, Harlingen Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, La Salle, Lavaca, Live Oak, Maverick, McMullen, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Val Verde, Victoria, Webb, Wilson, and Zavala.
Prize Provider(s): KABB
Age of Eligibility: Twenty-One (21) Entrants must have an Instagram account.
Contest Period: December 20, 2017 to December 29, 2017
Entries Due: 11:59 AM CST on December 29, 2017
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per account.
Photo Topic: Submit your best Homemade Cocktail
Hashtag to Enter: Tag @Daytimeat9 & #DrinkswithDaytime
Judging Criteria: Appearance (75%) and Creativity (25%).
Number of Winners Based on Judging Results: Three (3)
Winner Selection Date: December 29, 2017
Total Number of Winners: Three (3) – One (1) Grand Prize; One (1) Second Prize; and One (1) Third Prize
Prize(s) and Value(s):
Grand Prize: Two (2) Tio Mio Passes to San Antonio's Cocktail Conference. Passes include access to multiple events including Women Shaking It Up (January 10, 2018); Opening Night at the DoSeum (January 11, 2018), Waldorf on the Prairie (January 12, 2018), Cocktails Under the Sea (January 13, 2018) & Tasting Suites (January 13, 2018). Uber codes will be provided to winner redeemable for each festivity. (January 10, 11, 12, 13, 2018) Prize Value is $700. plus the cost of the Uber codes.
2nd and 3rd Place Prize: Two (2) tickets to Opening Night Festivities at the DoSeum at the San Antonio Cocktail Conference (January 11, 2018). Uber codes will be provided to winner redeemable on January 11, 2018 only. Prize Value is $170. plus the cost of the Uber code.
Station’s Instagram Account: Daytimeat9
Station’s Instagram Website: https://www.instagram.com/daytimeat9
Station’s Website: http://foxsanantonio.com/
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://foxsanantonio.com/station/privacy
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
1. To enter, follow the Station’s Instagram Account during the Contest Period with Entrant’s personal Instagram Account by clicking the “Follow” button.
2. Then, publicly post your photograph of the Photo Topic along with the Hashtag to Enter on your personal Instagram Account.
2. There is no charge to sign up for Instagram. Entries submitted via this method will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account the entry is submitted from at the time of entry. For this entry method, the “authorized account holder” is the person who is assigned to the Instagram account by the online service provider. The account holder’s profile must be public in order for Entry to be considered. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
Judging of Entries
1. Each entry will be judged and scored by a panel of judges comprised of Station personnel based on the Judging Criteria.
2. On the Winner Selection Date, the judges will determine the Total Number of Winners with the highest score(s) based on the criteria set forth above.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that he/she owns the photograph submitted, (ii) the photograph does not violate the rights of any third parties, (iii) the photograph complies with all of requirements of the Photo Topic, (iv) the photograph has not been altered or enhanced with any software (excluding redeye), and (v) he/she agrees to the terms and conditions located at the Station’s Website Terms and Conditions. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted.
4. By submitting an entry, Entrant acknowledges that his or her entry may be posted across any or all of Station’s digital and social platforms, at Station’s discretion. Submission of an entry grants Station and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit, publicly perform and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, including for use in advertising and marketing, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant.
5. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prize, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
6. Each winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
7. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
8. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. the Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
9. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
10. Only one prize will be awarded per household, per Instagram account, if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
11. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
12. The Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), and Instagram accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
13. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
14. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.
16. Instagram is not affiliated with the Station or the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram.