Want to getaway?
Well mark June 17 on your calendar for the 2017 Health & Wellness Expo where you can enter to win a trip of your choice. The winner will receive a prize package to St. Petersburg Beach, Fla. or either San Francisco, Oakland or San Jose, Calif.
News 4 San Antonio, FOX San Antonio, and the CW 35 will hold our fourth annual Health & Wellness Expo from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on June 17, 2017 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. This is free event open to the public.
Our featured speakers will be former NFL running back Priest Holmes and Jen Rulon, 11-time ‘Iron Man’ Competitor and Triathlete Coach.
Our stations are committed to promoting a healthier community by building partnerships with health care providers, businesses, and non-profit organizations in order to motivate consumers to take actions and make healthier living choices.
The News 4 San Antonio, FOX San Antonio, and the CW 35 Health and Wellness Expo will offer a myriad of exhibits, activities, and demonstrations that entertain, engage, and empower the families of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
KABB/WOAI/KMYS PASSPORT TO FITNESS HEALTH AND WELLNESS EXPO TRIP GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: KABB/WOAI/KMYS PASSPORT TO FITNESS HEALTH AND WELLNESS EXPO TRIP GIVEAWAY
Station: San Antonio Television, LLC dba KABB/WOAI/KMYS
Station Address: KABB/WOAI/KMYS, 4335 NW LOOP 410 San Antonio, TX 78229
Contest Area: Texas Counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bee, Bexar, Comal, De Witt, Dimmit, Edwards, Frio, Gillespie, Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Hays, Harlingen Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, La Salle, Lavaca, Live Oak, Maverick, McMullen, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Val Verde, Victoria, Webb, Wilson, and Zavala.
Prize Provider(s): KABB/WOAI/KMYS
Age of Eligibility: Twenty-One (21)
Contest Period: June 17, 2017 from 11:00 AM CDT - 3:00 PM CDT
Entries Due: 3:30 PM CDT
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per contestant.
Drawing Date(s): June 17, 2017
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: One (1)
Total Number of Winners: One (1)
Prize(s) and Value(s): One (1) winner to receive choice of either:
1) Trip for two (2) to Tampa, Florida. The trip package includes roundtrip airfare for two (2) adults (economy class, including airport transfers (determined by Prize Provider), advanced reservations required, blackout dates may occur, with possible layovers); and four (4) nights hotel accommodations at TradeWinds Island Resorts or Sirata Beach Resort on St. Petersburg Beach (one (1) room, double occupancy, advanced reservations required, blackout dates may occur, determined by Prize Provider); OR
2) Trip for two (2) to San Francisco, Oakland or San Jose, California. The trip package includes roundtrip airfare for two (2) adults (economy class, including airport transfers (determined by Prize Provider), advanced reservations required, blackout dates may occur, with possible layovers); and three (3) nights hotel accommodations at Napa Valley Marriot (one (1) room, double occupancy, advanced reservations required, blackout dates may occur, determined by Prize Provider); and a Napa Valley Wine Trolley Tour.
Winner has a redemption period of twelve (12) months, but must allot for at least 60-day advance notice. Value of each prize is $3,000.
Station’s Website: http://foxsanantonio.com, http://news4sanantonio.com, http://cw35.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://foxsanantonio.com/station/terms,
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
To enter, stop by any participating station booth at our Health and Wellness Expo for entry slip. Fill it out by hand and drop it in the contest entry box. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
The Number of Winners on each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries received.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each
are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed. Prizes are subject to advance reservation, availability and black-out dates, and do not include any meals, other transportation, gratuities, travel insurance, baggage fees, miscellaneous airline fees, excursions, spa treatments, or any other expenses. The Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible for winner’s failure to take the trip by the Prize Provider’s expiration date, or cancellation of the trip by the winner.
4. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented. All persons traveling on the trip must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of all of the minors. All persons traveling on the trip must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winner’s release and affidavit of eligibility within three (3) days of winner’s notification.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
12. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.
Participating Sponsor Locations:
Station booth marked CW Crew, KABB FOX or WOAI NBC for entry slip to enter for chance to win prize.