5 things to watch: Spurs vs. Pistons
The San Antonio Spurs (25-11) will visit the Detroit Pistons (19-15) tonight as the Spurs will look for their 4th-straight win.
The Spurs are coming off a 119-107 win over the Knicks. LaMarcus Aldridge scored 25 points and grabbed five rebounds in the win.
The Pistons are coming off a 102-89 loss to the Magic. Tobias Harris had 21 points in the loss.
And as the Spurs look for their 7th win in a row over the Pistons, here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
- The Pistons are 11-5 at home and average 104.2 points per game.
- On the season, Detroit is allowing 101.6 opponent points per game.
- In December, Detroit has a -5.2 Net Rating.
- The Spurs are 0-7 on the road when trailing after the third period.
- The Spurs are 0-5 on the road when out-rebounded for the game.