5 things to watch: Spurs vs. Sixers
The San Antonio Spurs (26-12) will visit the Philadelphia 76ers (17-19) tonight to wrap up their 3-game road trip.
The Spurs are coming off a 100-91 win against the Knicks. Kawhi Leonard recorded a season-high in points with 25 while LaMarcus Aldridge led the team with 29 points.
The 76ers are coming off a 123-110 win over the Suns. Dario Saric had 27 points in the win for the Sixers.
And as the Spurs look to end their road trip with a win, here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- The 76ers are 7-9 at home and average 108.3 points.
- In their 17 wins this season, the 76ers average 112.3 points per game.
- In their 19 losses, the 76ers allow 114 points per game.
- In their last five games, the 76ers are 3-2, and are allowing 105.2 points.
- At home, the 76ers have a Net Rating of +1.2 (103.7 Offensive Rating, 102.5 Defensive Rating).