Depeche Mode coming to San Antonio during 'Global Spirit Tour'
SAN ANTONIO -- Depeche Mode is returning to North America for a final, exclusive run of shows on their celebrated Global Spirit Tour, and San Antonio is on their list of stops.
The North American tour extension will start May 22 in Anaheim, California and will visit nine cities across the U.S. and Canada.
Fans can register now through Saturday, February 10th HERE for free access to the Ticketmaster Verified Fan presale, which will allow vetted fans to purchase tickets before the general public starting Monday, February 12th at 10am local time. Tickets will be publicly available beginning Friday, February 16th at LiveNation.com and through the Live Nation app.
Citi® is the official presale credit card of the Global Spirit Tour. As such, Citi® cardmembers will have access to purchase presale tickets beginning Monday, February 12th at 10am local time until Thursday, February 15th at 10pm local time through Citi’s Private Pass® program. For complete presale details visit CitiPrivatePass.com.
- Tuesday, May 22 Anaheim, CA Honda Center
- Thursday, May 24 Sacramento, CA Golden 1 Center
- Sunday, May 27 San Antonio, TX AT&T Center
- Tuesday, May 29 Tulsa, OK BoK Center
- Friday, June 1 Chicago, IL United Center
- Sunday, June 3 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
- Wednesday, June 6 Brooklyn, NY Barclays Center
- Saturday, June 9 Boston, MA TD Garden
- Monday, June 11 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre