Healthy Holiday Eating Habits with Zedric's
SAN ANTONIO – Miranda Gonzales and Marlon Smith are both Zedric’s spokespersons.
They shared with Focus on South Texas the different ways to meal prep during the holidays and how to stay on track.
Some top tips from Zedric’s:
- Load your plate with colorful sides!
- Keep your veggies recognizable.
- Alcohol is of course included in many celebrations with family and friends. It’s fun to toast and celebrate together but often imbibing more than usual can lead to weight gain.
- Make dessert count! Choose a special option you love in a small portion instead of going for desserts just because they’re there.
- Start healthy family traditions like a walk together after dinner.
For more information, click HERE.