SAN ANTONIO — San Antonio firefighters responded to two vehicles that caught fire on Saturday evening that almost extended to a home at the 1100 block of La Manda Blvd.
Authorities say that one of the vehicles just returned from the shop, but believe the battery may have overheated, which spread to the neighboring vehicle parked in the driveway. As a result, the fire spread to the garage but was quickly put out by fire fighters on arrival, so the fire only reached the back part of the garage. At the time, there were four people (as well as a dog) inside the home but managed to get out of the home safely.
Firefighters say that the total cost of damage is $15,000-$20,000.