Northside Independent School District looking to fill 100 bus driver positions
SAN ANTONIO —
The Northside Independent School District is looking to fill 100 bus driver positions.
A job fair will be held from 9 a.m. 10 1 p.m. on Tuesday, May 22 at the Culebra Transportation Station located at 7001 Culebra Road, Building #5. Interviews will be conducted on-site at the job fair for those who have completed their online application.
Starting pay for the drivers is $14.16 per hour with an increase to $14. 41 after six months. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement, paid training, and 10 paid holidays. Uniforms are provided and there are opportunities at various NISD locations.
Full time positions (guaranteed 32 hours per week) are available with full benefits. Minimum requirements include:
• 21 years of age
• High school diploma or GED (preferred)
• No record of DWI or convictions for the past 10 years and acceptable driving record according to the Texas Department of Public Safety standards (driving record will be verified)
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Effective behavior management skills with students of all ages
Candidates must successfully complete a physical exam, drug test, fingerprinting and criminal background check. Those needing assistance completing the online application may receive assistance at the following locations:
> Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. -4 p.m.
Culebra Station: 7001 Culebra Road, 78238 210-397-0275
> Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1 p.m. -3 p.m.
Human Resources 5617 Grissom Road, 78238 210-397-8600
For more information, click here or call 210-397-8600.