San Antonio Public Library offering free snacks and lunches to children during summer
SAN ANTONIO —
Here is a great way to keep your kids entertained this summer, while getting some free snacks and keeping cool!
The San Antonio Public Library announced on Tuesday that it will offer healthy snacks and lunches to children who are under the age of 18 during the summer at seven library branches across San Antonio.
Below are the dates and times.
- Bazan Branch Library Library (2200 W. Commerce St., 78207): Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 12:30 - 1:30 p.m., June 11 - August 18.
- Brook Hollow Branch Library (530 Heimer Rd., 78232): Monday through Friday, Noon - 1 p.m., June 18 - August 3.
- Central Library (600 Soledad St., 78205): Monday through Thursday, 12:30 - 1:30 p.m., now through August 16.
- Potranco Branch Library (8765 State Hwy. 151 #102, 78245): Snacks only, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2 - 3 p.m., today through August 18.
- Semmes Branch Library (15060 Judson Rd., 78247): Monday through Friday, Noon - 1 p.m., June 18 - August 3.
- Thousand Oaks Branch Library (4618 Thousand Oaks Dr., 78233): Monday through Friday, Noon - 1 p.m., June 18 - 22 and July 6 - August 3.
- Tobin Branch Library at Oakwell (4134 Harry Wurzbach Rd., 78209): Monday through Friday, Noon - 1 p.m., June 18 - August 3.
All locations will be closed on the 4th of July.