SAN ANTONIO - Fire crews were busy with two fires late Thursday night.
The first fire broke out at an auto shop on Dublin Square near Stahl Road at about 9:30p.m.
Firefighters said they had to break into the shop. Inside, they found tires that were burning in a back area.
Investigators believe electrical issues may have sparked the fire.
There was damage to the cars inside, but no one was hurt.
About 20 minutes later, several guests were evacuated at a Northwest Side motel when flames erupted inside a storage room at the Comfort Inn on I-10 near Vance Jackson.
Sprinklers put the fire out quickly and no one was hurt.
Guests were evacuated as a precaution, but were soon let back inside.