5 things to watch: Spurs vs. Heat
The San Antonio Spurs (6-3) will visit the Miami Heat (4-5) for their first meeting of the season. San Antonio has won 9-straight over the Heat.
The Spurs are coming off a 117-110 loss to the Magic at home. DeMar DeRozan had 25 points in the loss and Patty Mills scored 16 points off the bench. The loss snapped the Spurs' 4-game winning streak.
The Heat are coming off a 120-115 overtime win versus the Pistons. Josh Richardson had 27 points in the win.
Here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
- The Heat are 2-2 at home averaging 113.8 points per game.
- Miami allows 108.5 points per game at home.
- Miami is third in the NBA in blocks at 6.8 per game.
- The Spurs average 123.7 points in three road games this season.
- The Spurs are averaging 112 points per game, 8.4 steals and 4.4 blocks in their last five games.