5 things to watch: Spurs vs. Suns
The San Antonio Spurs (34-21) will get their annual Rodeo Road Trip underway as they visit the Phoenix Suns. The Spurs are 3-0 against the Phoenix Suns this season.
The Spurs are coming off a 120-111 loss to the Jazz at home. LaMarcus Aldridge had 31 points in the loss.
And as the Spurs look to sweep the Suns in the regular-season, here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
- The Suns are 4-7 in the second game of a back-to-back.
- The Suns are 0-8 at home when opponents score 120 points or more.
- The Suns are 5-1 at home when leading after the third period.
- The Spurs are 7-0 this season when recording 30-plus assists.
- Since the Rodeo Road Trip first began in 2003, the Spurs have produced a .704 (88-37) winning percentage.