5 things to watch: Spurs vs. Warriors
The San Antonio Spurs (37-27) will kick off their 3-game road trip with a stop in Oakland to face the Golden State Warriors. The Spurs are 0-2 versus the defending champs this season.
The Spurs are coming off a 100-98 win over the Grizzlies. Tony Parker had a season-high 23 points in the win.
And as the Spurs look to snap their 2-game losing streak to the Warriors, here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- The Spurs have lost 3-straight overall to the Warriors.
- The Spurs have gone 1-6 versus West teams in their last seven games.
- The Spurs are 3-12 on the road when their opponent scores 100 points or more.
- The Warriors are 12-3 versus Southwest Division teams this season.
- The Warriors are averaging 117 points per game in two meetings versus the Spurs this season.