5 things to watch: Spurs vs. Lakers
The San Antonio Spurs (11-13) will play the Los Angeles Lakers (14-9) for their third meeting of the season.
The Spurs are 2-0 against the Lakers this season. In the first meeting, the Spurs won 143-142 in overtime and in the second meeting, the Spurs won 110-106.
San Antonio is coming off a 139-105 loss to the Jazz. Jakob Poeltl led the Spurs with a career-high 20 points.
Los Angeles is coming off a 120-96 win over the Suns. It marked the Lakers' third-straight win.
Here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
- The Spurs are averaging 126.5 points per game versus the Lakers this season.
- The Spurs are 0-4 on the second game of a back-to-back this season.
- Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge is averaging 26.0 points per game versus the Lakers this season.
- The Lakers are 9-4 at home averaging 113.7 points per game.
- The Lakers are 7-2 at home versus the West, and average 40 percent from the three-point line in seven home wins.