5 things to watch: Spurs vs. Rockets
The San Antonio Spurs (37-29) will look to snap their 2-game skid versus the Houston Rockets in Houston. The Spurs are 0-2 against the Houston Rockets this season.
LaMarcus Aldridge (right knee soreness), Manu Ginobili (rest) and Kawhi Leonard (return from injury management) are out for today's Spurs-Rockets game.
The Spurs are coming off a 94-104 loss to the Thunder. Rudy Gay and Davis Bertans paced the Silver and Black with 14 points each off the bench while LaMarcus Aldridge chipped in 11 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 steal.
And as the Spurs look to get back on the winning track, here are five things to watch in tonight's game:
- The Spurs have lost 2-straight to the Rockets.
- Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge is averaging 16.0 points on 44.4% shooting vs. Houston this season.
- James Harden is averaging 28.0 points, 8.5 assists, 1.50 steals, and 1.50 blocks per game versus the Spurs.
- Houston is 12-0 at home when their bench outscores their opponents bench.
- The Rockets are averaging 113.0 points per game on 46.0% shooting vs. the Spurs this season.